Venue: Federal University of Minas Gerais – UFMG, Brazil
May 21st – 25th 2019
– History, theory, creation, and criticism
– Intermediality and Cultural Studies
– Intermediatic processes: transposition, combination and reference
– Writing, sound, image: conceptual perspectives
– Memory, writing, sound, and image
– Digital technologies in the ars and media
– Literature and other Arts
– Visual Arts and other Arts
– Music and other arts
EDUARDO KAC, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Professor at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, he is an internationally renowned artist for his telepresence technique and use of bio-art.
JOSÉ MIGUEL SOARES WISNIK, University of Sáo Paulo
Musician, composer, and essayist. He teaches Brazilian Literature at the University of Sáo Paulo.
PAOLO PIRES DO VALE, Portuguese Catholic University
Professor at the Portuguese Catholic University, he is an essayist and curator; president of the International Association of Art Critics of Portugal.
WALTER MOSER, University of Ottawa
Professor Emeritus of Modern Language and Literatures at University of Ottawa, Canada, having received the Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada (2004).
The organizing committee welcomes paper proposals from professors, researchers, and postgraduate students för evaluation by January 20th 2019. The event is open to the academic community and requires registration. The target audience is composed of professors, researchers, graduate and undergraduate students, and the general public.
For further information visit our website: http://www.letras.ufmg.br/intermidia2019/
Follow us on Social Media: